Comment Last Three
October 31, 2010
The American tax payer has the opportunity to correct what the Obama administration has accomplished in turning our nation into a socialist country. We are not going to take it any more. We do not want big government to run our lives. Below are my ideas of what the new Republican Congress should do to stop all actions by the Obama administration. Obama has been a failure in promoting our nation, creating jobs, and securing our nation.
Republicans have this one opportunity to regain the trust of the American people.
After Election—GOP Priorities
1. Repeal all Obama, Reed, & Pelosi legislative actions
2. Repeal all Obama executive directives and policies (i.e. EPA restrictions)
3. Overhaul our entire voting system to ensure only legal US citizens vote (only once, picture ID, transparency, & military votes are counted)
4. Cut all federal spending by 10% and all foreign aid by 25%
5. Cut taxes, AMT, and other regressive fees and taxes for families & businesses
6. Stop raising the debt limit and balance the budget (except in declared war)
7. Overhaul Social Security (fence the money-don’t put in general fund)
8. Overhaul Fannie and Freddie, and the housing mortgage industry
9. Secure our borders, stop all services and jobs for illegals and anchor babies
10. Put God and Country back into our national focus (no political correctness)
11. Stop putting liberal judges on the bench to degrade our Constitution and laws
12. Term limits for members of Congress, no retirement, cut staff budgets in half
Vote Republican and send a message to Obama--we do not share his Hope and certainly not his Change....
October 28, 2008
Former Delaware Governor Pete du Pont had an op-ed in The Wall Street Journal yesterday arguing Obama will most likely be our most liberal public policy president since FDR.
So where is the new Obama administration likely to take us?
Seven things seem certain, says du Pont:
1) The U.S. military will withdraw from Iraq quickly and substantially, regardless of conditions on the ground or how it will embolden terrorists
2) Protectionism will become our national trade policy
3) Income taxes will rise on middle- and upper-income people and businesses and wealth will, indeed, be spread around
4) Federal government spending will substantially increase
5) Federal regulation of the economy will expand, on everything from financial management companies to electricity generation and personal energy use
6) The power of labor unions will substantially increase, through passage of card check legislation
7) Free speech will be curtailed through the reimposition of the Fairness Doctrine
In short, says du Pont, it will be the beginning of the Europeanization of America.
October 22, 2008
1. Why is Obama good for the economy?
Obama and his liberal Democrat friends are BAD for the economy and are NOT business-friendly. They want to punish businesses and successful Americans so they can “spread the wealth”. Obama is supported by trial lawyers and unions—enemies of business and the free market. It is the fault of reckless elected Democrats who modified the business policies so people who were not qualified got loans.