Comment Last Three
October 31, 2010
The American tax payer has the opportunity to correct what the Obama administration has accomplished in turning our nation into a socialist country. We are not going to take it any more. We do not want big government to run our lives. Below are my ideas of what the new Republican Congress should do to stop all actions by the Obama administration. Obama has been a failure in promoting our nation, creating jobs, and securing our nation.
Republicans have this one opportunity to regain the trust of the American people.
After Election—GOP Priorities
1. Repeal all Obama, Reed, & Pelosi legislative actions
2. Repeal all Obama executive directives and policies (i.e. EPA restrictions)
3. Overhaul our entire voting system to ensure only legal US citizens vote (only once, picture ID, transparency, & military votes are counted)
4. Cut all federal spending by 10% and all foreign aid by 25%
5. Cut taxes, AMT, and other regressive fees and taxes for families & businesses
6. Stop raising the debt limit and balance the budget (except in declared war)
7. Overhaul Social Security (fence the money-don’t put in general fund)
8. Overhaul Fannie and Freddie, and the housing mortgage industry
9. Secure our borders, stop all services and jobs for illegals and anchor babies
10. Put God and Country back into our national focus (no political correctness)
11. Stop putting liberal judges on the bench to degrade our Constitution and laws
12. Term limits for members of Congress, no retirement, cut staff budgets in half
Vote Republican and send a message to Obama--we do not share his Hope and certainly not his Change....
September 08, 2010
Maryland's political future is based on the voters of Montgomery County. Bob Ehrlich has correctly decided that if he wins or comes close to winning in Montgomery County, he will be Governor again. Maryland's future is based on three voting blocks---Baltimore City, Prince Georges County and Montgomery County. It is impossible for a Republican to win in Baltimore or Prince Georges due to the Democrat lock on the black vote. However, a Republican can win Montgomery County due to the diverse number of business owners and highly paid citizens of the county who can decide on issues and not just party.
The unions and the Democrat Party know that Ehrlich can win Montgomery County so they will focus their efforts in this battle ground county. Firefighters from Baltimore and Prince George's County have been pouring money into Montgomery County council races, adding last-minute support to local union brothers who lost out on large raises this year because of Montgomery's budget squeeze.
Council members Marc Elrich and George Leventhal, both at-large Democrats running for reelection, received the same contributions from firefighter political action committees from outside Montgomery: $2,500 from the Baltimore County firefighters, $2,500 from the Baltimore City firefighters, and $3,000 from Prince George's firefighters. O'Malley will have the unions spend large amounts of money in Montgomery County in October up to the election. Unions will be out in force across the county.
Organizers of the PACs said they wanted to support labor-friendly candidates, wherever they are based. Montgomery firefighters -- who made large contributions to those two candidates as well as others -- told their fellow unions whom to support, labor leaders said. This means that these candidates and the unions are NOT business friendly, but want to focus on government jobs and pro-union policies.
"It's part of the MO of firefighters. We support those who support us, period," said Michael Day, president of the Baltimore County Professional Firefighters Association PAC.
Many people in Montgomery say tapping the outside firefighter funds takes advantage of a loophole and undermines state contribution limits. "It's a way to evade the limit on PAC contributions of $6,000," said Council member Phil Andrews (D-Gaithersburg-Rockville), who called the contributions "troubling."
"It sounds like sour grapes to me," said John Sparks, president of Montgomery's local firefighters union. "We're not breaking any laws. We're reaching out to all fellow AFL-CIO unions and firefighter unions throughout the state to encourage them to contribute to firefighter-friendly candidates." Ross Goldstein, deputy administrator of the Maryland Board of Elections, said the contributions are permissible under state law.
The unions want protection and understand that they do not want a Republican governor. "There will be a big push from the public employee unions for pay raises, and tax increases, if necessary, to pay for them," Andrews said. "This is an effort to elect candidates that are most likely to support that if necessary."
Voters in Montgomery County must vote on the issues and must decide if they want more Obamacare, more Obamataxes, and more government. We must change the direction of the state.
March 16, 2010
Well it's obvious what we as a nation are doing wrong. We need to stop electing those corrupt shiny teethed @#&$%$#@$ into political offices & get the Walmart personell managers to hire our Congresses for us! These guys need to run for office and put fiscal sanctity back into our system.
Walmart Versus the Moron s in Congress....
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than
Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people and is the largest private Employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the World.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger & Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only 15 years.
8. During this same period, 31 supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had 5 Years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur At a Wal-Mart store. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to Fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all Americans
Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature,
It is now official you are ALL corrupt morons:
The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775. You have had 234 years to get it right and it is BROKE.
Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is BROKE.
Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is BROKE.
War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $ trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are BROKE.
Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is BROKE.
The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal FAILURE.
You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.
AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??
February 28, 2010
Both Maryland and Virginia are trying to lure the Northrop Grumman headquarters to its state. Who will win this selection? It will be based on taxes, safe neighborhoods, quality of life, transportation, office space, a business-friendly approach, and other perks that are normally offered by the state's business development office.
I predict Virginia will offer Northrop Grumman the best option as I will discuss below.
Defense contractor Northrop Grumman Corp. says it's moving its corporate office from Los Angeles to the Washington area to be closer to key government customers and will move by 2011. Northrop said it was looking for a location in the Washington area, including the Maryland and Virginia suburbs. It plans to pick a site by this spring and open the office in summer 2011.
The corporate office will house only 300 of Northrop's 120,000 employees worldwide but give it a symbolic and physical tie to the nation's capital. Other defense contractors are located near Washington, including Lockheed Martin Corp., which is based in the suburb of Bethesda, Md.
Northrop said about 30,000 employees would remain in California to perform research, development and manufacturing. The company's aerospace systems sector is based in Redondo Beach, Calif.
Jack Northrop founded Northrop Aircraft Inc. in California in 1939. The company built jet fighters for the United States and other militaries, then expanded to make guided missiles, the B-2 stealth bomber and other defense systems. Northrop also provides electronics, shipbuilding and technical services to government customers and other companies.
Virginia has lower taxes, a business-friendly Governor and legislature, more affordable housing, a better quality of life that includes safer streets, better road and mass transit ssytems, and better office space choices.
Maryland offers a union mentality, a spend-thrift Governor and legislature, higher taxes, and a lower quality of life. This includes the fact that Maryland welcomes illegal immigrants so there is more crime, more MS-13 gangs, and higher taxes to pay for the illegals. Also, the state has pushed the fact that they are gay and homosexual-friendly and are pushing this unpopular liberal agenda.
Maryland is losing more and more citizens because they are getting fed up with a Democrat controlled state that taxes too much, spends too much, does not protect their citizens, and pushs ultra-liberal social agendas.
October 28, 2008
Former Delaware Governor Pete du Pont had an op-ed in The Wall Street Journal yesterday arguing Obama will most likely be our most liberal public policy president since FDR.
So where is the new Obama administration likely to take us?
Seven things seem certain, says du Pont:
1) The U.S. military will withdraw from Iraq quickly and substantially, regardless of conditions on the ground or how it will embolden terrorists
2) Protectionism will become our national trade policy
3) Income taxes will rise on middle- and upper-income people and businesses and wealth will, indeed, be spread around
4) Federal government spending will substantially increase
5) Federal regulation of the economy will expand, on everything from financial management companies to electricity generation and personal energy use
6) The power of labor unions will substantially increase, through passage of card check legislation
7) Free speech will be curtailed through the reimposition of the Fairness Doctrine
In short, says du Pont, it will be the beginning of the Europeanization of America.
October 22, 2008
1. Why is Obama good for the economy?
Obama and his liberal Democrat friends are BAD for the economy and are NOT business-friendly. They want to punish businesses and successful Americans so they can “spread the wealth”. Obama is supported by trial lawyers and unions—enemies of business and the free market. It is the fault of reckless elected Democrats who modified the business policies so people who were not qualified got loans.